It was a typical rainy day in San Francisco during December. We got our marriage license from City Hall at noon, followed by a very small ceremony in the Rotunda room on the 2nd floor of City Hall, and a cozy French American lunch at Absinthe within walking distance. Our photographer Sara (who used to be my photography assistant) documented our wedding. It was simple and perfect – exactly what we wanted!
A few other benefits to get married while I’m 35-week pregnant include:
- No stress to choose among different wedding outfits – I only fit in one dress!
- No need to hire make-up artist or stylist – I’m perfectly out of shape and it won’t make that much difference ;-)
- No guilt about not inviting all our friends for a fancy wedding we didn’t want – our baby is perfect excuse!
- Moon’s upper limit of any social gathering is 6 people – we met his criteria!
- No big spending and big event planning, and we are happy!