We all know photography is all about being in the right place at the right time. To maximize the quality of your images, we need to arrange your photo activities smartly. I typically arrange my activities as follows, it might work for you as well.
- Early mornings and evenings, take sunrise or sunset landscape photos. See a simple video tutorial here
- Mid mornings and mid afternoons, hiking, take close-up shots of wild flowers, waterfalls
- Late morning to early afternoon, photograph geysers and hot springs as they appear in bright colors under the blue sky
- Late afternoon or evenings, photograph wild animals. They are very active looking for food, or migrating at this time
- At night, photograph milky way, and starry sky. You won’t be able to see this very often if you are living in big cities. It could end your day in peace and give you a great sleep.